Ben 10 & Sugar mummy

A conversation between a Ben 10 & Sugar mummy . Who met on a dating site : Sugar mom : hey babes Ben10: Hi long time , so what are doing ryt now ? Sugar mom : just got off da shower baby . In my bed naked . I had to throw the towel away . Too hot Ben10: hmmm wish I was there... Sugar mom: Really ? And do what lol ? Ben10: play with those lovely tits, leak em , suck em and then ... Sugar mum : Lol then what ? Did u get those pussy pics I send u? Hope u satisfied , u've been askin me for them for like forever Ben10: Damn those pics made me horny the whole week....- I still check em everynight b4 I sleep . Sugar mum : Lol want some more ? I'll shoot them right now Ben 10: Hell yeah why not ...but u know what I want ? I wanna leak that pussy of yoz , I wanna fuck u like u've Never been fucked before Sugar mum : baby u makin me soo horny now , look what u've done , I'm dripping wet ... Ben10: hey we should do this for real, That shouldn't be a problem since we are from the same city . Sugar mum: was just thinking the same things babes , How about 2morrow at the motel? Ben10: tomorrow's gud enuf for me . But please don't wear any panties ok Sugar mum : Lol ok I won't , will tell you tomorrow what time . Gotta get away from my husband first lol . Ben10: can't wait , by the time we are finished u'll be on top of da world. Sugar mum : lol can't wait either , gotta get away now , My husband has just arrived from work give me an hour & We'll talk again . Ben10: that's ok , I hear my dad's car outside and I want to talk to him about something. Sugar mum : your dad's car outside , which house did u say u stay in Ridge Street ? Ben : Number 09 , u ? Sugar mum ( silent for 2 minutes) Ben10: hey are u still there? Suger Mum : Sipho ......Sipho ! Is that you ? Ben10: Mum .....what the fuuuuuuuck !!! And what would you do if it was u?

Popular posts from this blog

Looking for a wife

Interoffice Memo

Wrist Bands